Donate to D.C. Breastfeeding Coalition:
P.O. Box 29214
Washington, DC 20017
The information presented here is not intended to diagnose health problems, breastfeeding problems, or to take the place of professional medical care. If you have persistent breastfeeding problems, or if you have further questions, please consult your health care provider. The DC Breastfeeding Coalition does not share partnership with, or have any vested interest in, any of the businesses that may appear on this site, or sites that may be assessable by links herein contained.
Welcome to the D.C. Breastfeeding Coalition News Room. Below is an archive of our news releases and publications.
- News Release: Breastfeeding-Friendly Workplace Awards
- News Release: Latch On America Tour
- News Release: Business Case for Breastfeeding launched
- News Release: Breastfeeding rates declining in Washington, DC -- CDC National Breastfeeding Report Card for 2009 released
- News Release: The Breastfeeding Promotion Act
- News Release: DC Breastfeeding Coalition celebrates passage of breastfeeding support provision in health care reform